Our spaces and facilities
Looking for a beautiful backdrop for wedding photography?
Seeking somewhere special for outdoor classes or a private party?
Explore our versatile indoor and outdoor spaces, including information on size of areas, equipment, and ideas on activities from forest classes to Tai Chi.
- Entrance from farmyard via cobbled potting shed
- Large lawn c.450 m2 lawn: suitable for stretch tent/bell tent, performance/ rehearsal/workshop space
- Medium lawn c. 375 m2: suitable for exercise/dance classes, entertaining
- Small lawn c. 100 m2 with sundial
- Rose garden with pergola & vintage garden roller
- Various seating areas with different backdrops and views of the garden
- Greenhouse with table and chairs for 4
- Terrace beside greenhouse with table and chairs for 6
- Brazier available on request
As this is a fully productive working kitchen garden, there will usually be seedlings, tomatoes etc in the greenhouse, depending on the season. There will also be people working in the garden, but they won’t get in the way of your event.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and we can help you organise anything extra you may wish to bring along (tents, marquees, bandstands, furniture etc).
You can bring your own food, or we can help you with catering suggestions.
When you book Hidden Huntley for a full day, or part thereof, you will have exclusive use of our facilities – no other bookings will be made on the same day.make a booking enquiry